In the last one year, Maadhiam has conducted a number of events that specially benefit the economically underprivileged communities, the elderly, women and children. From the perspective of child welfare, Maadhiam provides free food daily to hundred children residing in Thai Mane at Sarjapura road.
Besides, a Gaushala has been set up that provides a sheltering space for cows and buffaloes rescued from slaughter.
From the environmental perspective, Team Maadhiam planted 25 trees on July, 13th, 2014 and on World Water Day, March 22nd, 2015, a borewell was dug at Maadhiam Gaushala. Water from the borewell is given freely to about 500 families residing in the neighbouring villages of Sulikunte, Dommasandra and Muttanallur Cross.
Between March 2014 and December, 2014, the following programmes have been conducted in Bengaluru by Maadhiam:
Support for Senior citizens
- Annadanam and distribution of clothes for 400 senior citizens at Home of Hope on May 11th, 2014.
- Free eye camp for 550 people and cataract surgeries for more than 60 people on April 30th, 2014.
Support for women
- Annadanam at Abalashrama (Women Hermitage), DVG Road, Bengluru on March 23rd , 2014 .
- Soft skills training programme for women. (date needs to be added)
Support for the Community
- Family healthcare: Insurance cover for over hundred families for Rs 1.8 crore.
- Ramanavami prasad distribution on April 8th, 2014.
- Providing breakfast for 1200 people and drinking water for 13 000 people during Karaga festival at Nagrathpet on April 15th, 2014.
- Conduct of Maadhiam Master Health Camp for over 200 people at Sakra World Hospital.
Support for Children
- Happiness Mela (Carnival) was conducted for 150 children at Sumangali Seva Ashrama, RT Nagar Bangalore on June 22nd, 2014.
- Maadhiam conducted a two day “Education Summit” for over hundred students studying in eight standard and upwards till standard twelve. The two day Summit included personality development and training in related domains. The programmes were conducted at at Elim Resorts, Kanakapura Rd on December, 21st and 22nd, 2014.
- Maadhiam organized Saraswati Pooja and Homa to motivate children to study for their annual examinations with the blessings of Devi Saraswati, the Goddess of Knowledge at Shankar Mutt, Basavanagudi. (date to be added)
Programmes for Maadhiam Team
- A six day Personality Development Training Programme was conducted for all team members of Maadhiam .
Support for the Blind
- Maadhiam Triangular League Association in association with Samarthan Bind Team organised a cricket tournament on October 5th, 2014.
- Maadhiam sponsored the Indian team for 4th World ODI World Cup Cricket for the Blind.
- Maadhiam has set up a Gaushala where a number of cows and buffaloes that have been rescued from slaughter are looked after.
Protection of the Environment
- Team Maadhiam planted twenty five saplings on July, 13th, 2014.